Best viewed with CSS (Style Sheets) enabled!

Tour of Guildford

Tunsgate

The Cornmarket, Tunsgate

Tunsgate The archway and now demolished assize courts were built by public subscription in 1818 on part of the site of the Three Tuns Inn.  The building was removed in 1935 to create a through road.

No. 134 (Currently "Jigsaw")

Jigsaw No 134 dates from the 18th century and still has its original steps to the High Street.  On the first floor there is a moulded plaster ceiling with painted animals.

Links

friends-international@surrey.ac.ukChristians welcoming international students
in Guildford